¡Pon a prueba tus conocimientos y tu memoria!
Big Think publicó hoy, en una nota sobre misiones y visiones, una lista breve de misiones de grandes corporaciones y retó a los lectores a identificarlas. El ejercicio me pareció divertido; yo reconocí tres.
Big Think's Top Mission Statements
Are these companies doing a good job of communicating and following their vision? See if you can recognize who they are based on their mission statement.
1. “_____ mission is to organize the world‘s information and make it universally accessible and useful.” Click here to reveal whose it is.
2. "Our vision is to be earth's most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online." Whose is it?
3. “To make, distribute, and sell the finest quality all natural _____ and euphoric concoctions with a continued commitment to incorporating wholesome, natural ingredients and promoting business practices that respect the Earth and the Environment.” Whose is it?
4. “To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world.” Whose is it?
5. “We are a global family with a proud heritage passionately committed to providing personal mobility for people around the world.” Whose is it?
6. “People love our clothes and trust our company. We will market the most appealing and widely worn casual clothing in the world. We will clothe the world.” Whose is it?
7. “At _____, we work to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential. This is our mission. Everything we do reflects this mission and the values that make it possible.” Whose is it?